29 August 2011

Naomi Campbell: Tie Me Up! Tie Me Down!


V Spain // Issue #10 Cover
Ph. Sebastian Faena // Stylist: Sofia Alabel
Hair: Esther Langham // Make-Up: Ayako
Conceptualized by Pedro Almodóvar

"I’m sure some have wanted to ‘tie me up and tie me down’ and perhaps others wanted to tape my mouth shut! But this is something I would only permit for this issue dedicated to Pedro [Almodovar] as he always does everything 'tongue-in-cheek.' I only know Pedro socially. However, what I have always liked about Pedro is that his films perfectly combine passion, intelligence and style with a twist of humor – leaving his indelible mark on everything he does. I think that was the essence Sebastian [Faena] drew upon for our cover photo shoot." --- Naomi on this intriguing cover

No comments:

Post a Comment